Before You Begin
Get some helpful advice and tips about woodworking to get the most out of building a project together.
- Here's an explanation of the woodworking tools a parent and child can use to build things together with ease and precision.
- Follow these helpful hints to finish a woodworking project and you'll be proud to say "I made it myself."
- Safety comes first and foremost so follow this advice for kids and adults about using tools and working around a workshop.
- Here's an explanation of some of the woodworking terms and words to help you get the best results with your building project.
- Follow these suggestions about working in a workshop with kids so they will enjoy the fun of woodworking together.