Friends of Mother Nature will find plenty of uses for these easy-to-build projects designed for being outdoors. Use these woodworking plans with instructions designed for kids and adults to build.
- Make a place for bats in your backyard. Build a roosting box for them with this easy-to-follow free woodworking plan. Only a few basic tools are needed.
- Feeding the birds is easy with this free woodworking plan for a bird feeder. Follow the step-by-step instructions and you'll see it's easy to build.
- Enjoy watching a plant grow and thrive in this plant holder. It's a woodworking project with easy-to-follow directions that's fun to build.
- The holidays will be extra special when you build this log and stick reindeer using the free woodworking plan and easy directions.
- Start little seedlings in these flower pots and watch them grow in this easy to build woodworking project. It's a project any parent and child will enjoy making and using.