Use these woodworking plans to build easy-to-make projects that are useful and decorative in a bedroom. They're all fun to build and have in a bedroom.
- Book lovers will especially like building this book rack for their room. Use this free woodworking plan with instructions to build this project designed for an adult and child working together.
- Here's a woodworking project with a free plan for kids and parents to make together - a personalized bulletin board that's easy to make and fun to use.
- No excuse for a messy room with this easy to build coat tree plan. Follow the instructions to build this coat tree and you'll always have a handy place to hang your clothes.
- Let's get personal and make this easy woodworking project. Name signs can identify a bedroom or any space for a kid to call their own. This free woodworking plan is easy to follow and quick to complete.
- Become a clockmaker with your favorite poster. It's easy with this free woodworking plan for a poster clock. Kids, find an adult and build this project for your room.
- Follow the instructions to build this woodworking project and you'll enjoy putting this tie or scarf rack to good use. Hang it in your room or make it as a gift, it's fun and easy to build.