Take a walk around the exterior of your house and consider these easy upgrades that make it better, safer and more enjoyable.
- Safe footing on a deck requires smooth deck boards free of nail heads. Here's a quick fix to secure them and spare you from sore toes.
- Replace a standard door closer with a newer version that's easier to open.
- Upgrade the entrance to your front and back door so it's easier to see and enter.
- Use easy-to-install low voltage lighting for safe passage around your house at night.
- Raise your gardening bed up a notch and tend your plants with ease while locating the bed to the sun's advantage.