To make sure everyone can navigate safely around the house and up and down the stairs, consider some of these ideas to improve how you get around.
- Both young and old family members will appreciate having the security of a second hand rail for climbing stairs.
- Prevent a tripping accident by keeping cords safely contained and neat and tidy.
- Make everyday living easier with the addition of lighting throughout the house.
- Get rid of throw rugs - they're an accident waiting to happen.
- Prevent a tripping accident from happening with a door threshold reducer to bridge the gap between different floor levels.