Easy Living Everyday
Your family members spend a lot of their free time at home so make it more convenient and comfortable to live in with these simple improvements.
- Furnish your home with easy-to-live-with furniture that prevents accidents from happening.
- Plan ahead for a household evacuation to avoid confusion when and if the real thing happens.
- Make your home easier to live in with lighting controls that are simple to operate.
- Upgrade the lighting in your home and make it more accessible and safer.
- For your family's safety, don't hesitate to add a detector that will protect your household from danger.
- Alert neighbors that you're OK with a simple visual message.
- Plan ahead for a household emergency with contact information that's easy to find.
- Keep all your cell phones, PDAs and everything else requiring a charger powered up and in one convenient place.
- Make every room in your home work for you by knowing how you use them.
- Make your home safe and comfortable for all the members of your household with these good lighting practices that make it a better place to live.
- Use these simple solutions to make your home comfortable and convenient so you can stay in control - and in your home - as you age.