Decorating and Design
All it takes is a little thought and some creative touches to transform an ordinary room into an extraordinary one. Learn the decorating secrets we gleaned from design professionals that can make a Cinderella story out of your home.
- Improve a room with a coat of paint - it's never been easier. Find advice from designers and painting contractors about how to paint, what type of paint, brushes and rollers to use and how to paint a room like a pro
- Try these easy and inexpensive decorating ideas and learn how much they cost to transform your bathroom from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Try some of these easy-on-the-wallet ways to decorate your home and enjoy living there with these inexpensive improvements.
- Lighting a room involves a combination of general, task and accent lighting to create a comfortable living space.
- Give your home curb appeal and make the first impression of your home a positive experience with these inexpensive decorating ideas and upgrades for the front entry and exterior.
- For a perfect bathroom makeover consider these design details if you're remodeling.
- Consider these design basics if you're planning to remodel or renovate your kitchen.
- Illuminate your home with these lighting design concepts that take you through every room in your house.
- Decorate your house with paint using its potential to make the rooms sparkle and shine.
- Make these adorable Christmas tree ornaments for less than $1 and in an hour's time. They're easy to make and will be cherished for years to come.
- Enjoy the holidays with these creative kid’s crafts and home decoration ideas. Play it safe with advice about lighting and holiday safety issues and create a festive spirit throughout your home.